Wednesday, January 28, 2015

{Customer Parties} Go-kart Racing Birthday

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!
We’re off to the races with this cool Go-kart racing birthday theme printables which I lately designed for Larissa from Sweet On Parties for her son.  





Pit Stop favor bags are full of goodies!! Invitations designed as VIP Pass Cards!
 Thanks a lot Larissa. It was fun!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/211428185/go-kart-vip-pass-birthday-party?ref=shop_home_active_1


Go-Kart VIP Pass Birthday party invitation is available on my Etsy 
and you can check coordinating party set here

All my Printable files are for personal use only. Commercial use, mass production, file sharing or re-selling the designs is not allowed.
All designs are original and Copyrighted © Todi Design

Please contact me with any questions or for more details.

• • • ♥ T H A N K • Y O U ♥ • • •

*♥* One-of-a-kind *♥* Original design by me *♥* Made with Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment